Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Blog Updates or There Are No Blog Police

I'm still sick. My husband is now sick. I came home from work and made garlic-chicken soup. I really don't feel like cleaning/purging anything. My husband tells me there are no blog-police, but how can I be sure? So here is my lame attempt at another blog about cleaning without really cleaning -
Random Blog Updates:
  • 1/19/08 - Don't forget to check out 365photos2009.blogspot.com
  • 1/20/09 - There have been no house fires as a result of writing this blog.
  • 1/26/09 - Daughter #2 came to my house with the explicit purpose of throwing the wine bottle lamp in the trash.
  • 1/29/09 - I have not begun training for the Olympic ribbon swooshing event (just thought you might want to know).
  • 2/3/09 - No significant improvement in appearance as a result of not throwing away anti-aging products.
  • 2/6, 2/8 and 2/10 - I have enjoyed many comments and reminders from siblings about wild and crazy childhood experiences revolving around our dining room table. I was also reminded that I owe my baby brother several thousand dollars because I promised to pay him a quarter a bite to eat the liver from my plate when Mom made liver and onions during our youth.
  • 2/11/09 - No one thinks picking up used tissue counts as housecleaning.
  • 2/12/09 - Thank you to everyone who remarked on my blog "Those Without Stuff". It was heartfelt and well received.
  • 2/14/09 - The labor for The Tupperware Cabinet blog was pronounced worth at least a $10 payment by daughter #1.
  • 2/15/09 - The bread was delicious. The bread machine gets to stay! Whoo-hoo!

No comments: