Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Choice

Not cleaning today. Today was the first of the outdoor summer concert series in our downtown entertainment district. I went there instead of coming home after work to clean out the hall closet. A wise choice – good friends were there, good music and a beer.

I tried to make myself come home to clean. I am feeling a little guilty about writing a blog about cleaning house and not actually doing much cleaning. I am discovering there are so many more interesting things to do besides housework. I guess I’ve always known this – that is why I am in this predicament; my house stuffed with too much stuff.

The stuff will still be there tomorrow, and the next day, and the next. I will have plenty of opportunities to clean house. Don’t know how many times the stars will align to create a perfect west Texas evening with cool breezes, great music, good friends and a Corona with lime at just the right degree of ice-coldness. I am so good at making choices!

No comments: