Monday, January 19, 2009

Four months later

Okay - so it is four months from the first blog entry and if you recall I did say I would let you know when I began the house cleaning. This is not that alert! This is just an "I'm feeling guilty because I began that blog and never went anywhere with it" entry. My good friend began a blog on 1/1/09 and has entered something every day! What dedication, what focus, what an example to try to follow!! You can follow her blog at http://365photos2009.blogspot.com She is awesome, something to aspire to; if only I could get the aforementioned "stuff" out of my house I know I could focus on blogging every day. So, I will give it a shot - "just for today" I will give it a shot - here goes. I will give a full report in tomorrow's blog. Try to contain yourself until then.

No comments: