Thursday, May 20, 2010

Remember the Hall Closet

If you have read this blog for any time at all you probably recall the hall closet, a.k.a. – the bane of my existence. The hall closet is second only to the garage in clutter and scariness. I have put off the hall closet project for months and months and months. I would still be procrastinating, but my husband has other ideas. My husband is turning the hall closet into a library for me. We saw this picture in a magazine and because our hall closet is approximately the same size he thought it would be an easy project.



I am so excited about this. I have always wanted a “home” for my books, a place where they could be organized, maybe even employing the Dewey Decimal System. Right now we have books in every room in the house. Every bookshelf in the house has books double layered in each shelf. I have no idea what books I actually own, because it has been years since I have seen some of them. So, yes, I want a home library. There is just one little problem – where in the hell do I put all of the “stuff” that was in the hall closet?

Stay tuned - while my husband is painting I will be finding a new home for my closet "stuff."

No comments: