Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Am So Out Of Here!

I really thought I’d make my goal of writing everyday during Lent, but here I am with only two more days to go and I’ve decided to call it quits. Not just on the forty days of blogging, but on the whole blog idea. This will be my last blog. I am finished, kaput, out of here.

I began this blog on September 13, 2008. During that time I have posted 230 separate blog entries, each one painstakingly written and monopolizing a fair amount of time – time which I could be using for really important things, like cleaning my house.

If I felt like anyone was actually reading and/or enjoying and/or appreciating my efforts I might not quit – but I just did a quick check of my blog stats and out of all 230 blogs I have only received 75 comments. Only 75! That really tells me that no one cares; no one gives a @#% about anything I write. So I’m stopping.

After all, I’m doing this for you – my so called eager readers. I am toiling away hours and hours daily to try to make you happy. If anyone is still reading this entry I hope you have realized by now that today is April Fools Day and I really don’t give a @#$% if I have any readers or if anyone makes a comment. This is my therapy; I’m doing this for me. But if you would like to comment, feel free. Don’t forget that sometimes you have to hit the submit button a couple of times before it actually works.

3 comments:

Jane Carlstrom said...

Well Primo You scared me almost to death, I read almost every single word you write. Because of YOU, my house is clean (well partly because of you) I gave up cleaning all by myself and got professional help. We clean together for 1 & 1/2 hour every other week. It is working well for me.

Beyond the cleaning, it is just cool to be a voyeur here.

And I though actually you preferred not to have others clutter your site.

Oh well, back to lurking... thank goodness your therapy, which has become part of my therapy will continue.

:{D

Courtney said...

You got me for about half a second. . .

plainsgal said...

We're reading--we promise!